Find Unused Contacts for Outlook 4.13Relief Software – Freeware – Windows
Key utility benefits:
- Looks for unused contacts in one or more Outlook folders.
- Marks unused contacts with a flag or assigns them the desired categories.
- Can find and tag contacts used in senders, recipients, or appear in bodies of messages and other Outlook items.
- Supports launching directly from Outlook. You can create multiple configurations (for example, for different folders) and start required configuration with a single click.
- Contains a separate application to find unused contacts with no need to start Outlook.
- Provides an application to find unused contacts from the command line.
To find unused contacts, specify folders with Outlook items (messages, tasks, calendars, and others). Then select the folders where the contacts are located. All items in the specified folders will be validated. If no sender or recipient email address matches the contact's emails, such contact is considered unused. If a date range is specified, the tool marks only contacts not used for that period.
You can remove unused contacts manually or automatically by using another utility. If you do not want to delete or tag unused contacts, you can see a list of unused ones using our report. Running the command-line utility from batch files and scripts allows you to find unused contacts for messages and other Outlook items in different PST files, Outlook and Exchange Server mailboxes or to do this on a scheduled basis.
Find Unused Contacts for Outlook is a Freeware software in the category Communications developed by Relief Software.
The latest version of Find Unused Contacts for Outlook is 4.13, released on 05/17/2019. It was initially added to our database on 02/16/2019.
Find Unused Contacts for Outlook runs on the following operating systems: Windows.
Find Unused Contacts for Outlook has not been rated by our users yet.
Write a review for Find Unused Contacts for Outlook!
with UpdateStar freeware.